Coats – jean, cassimere, satinette construction with hand sewn buttonholes at a minimum.
- Frock coats
- Commutation shell jackets
- Civilian pattern sack coats
- LIMITED overshirts in GRAY. NO RED OVERSHIRTS.
Pants – jean, cassimere, satinette construction with hand sewn buttonholes at a minimum.
- Civilian pattern
- Military pattern
- NO federal sky blue trousers will be allowed.
- Civilian pattern shoes
- Infantry boots
- Canvas camp shoes are discouraged
for this event due to expected weather conditions
- Civilian slouch hat
- CS kepi
- NO shapeless hillbilly hat blanks, CS or US forage caps, US dress hats, wheel hats, hat brass, or animal parts.
- Civilian pattern shirt made of woven material with 3/8 inch bone, china, or mother of pearl buttons
- CS issue shirt
Drawers – Canton flannel or cotton muslin / osnaburg of military or civilian pattern
Socks – Woven wool or cotton socks with natural colors. NO elastic or rag wool socks
- CS issue boxes – preferably something early war western theater – Magee and George, Baton Rouge Arsenal, etc.
- US 1857 pattern box
- CS issue cap pouches – same as cartridge boxes
- US 1850 pattern pouch
- CS issue
- Federal scabbards will not be allowed – if that’s all you have, don’t bring a bayonet.
Haversacks – Documented Confederate issue haversack of painted or unpainted cloth. No federal haversacks.
- CS tin drum
- Documented pattern wooden drum canteen
- Mexican war
- CS single bag
- Militia hard packs
- 1853 Enfield
- 1842 Springfield
- 1861 Springfield
- 1855 Springfield, 1816/22 conversions
- Civilian coverlets or 2-piece blankets
- CS issue blankets